CEX.IO

Friday 8 March 2013

Bitcoin is the Economic Singularity

As background to my tweet below, it is worth publishing this article about Bitcoin from 2011 by @ryandickherber
Bitcoin is the Economic Singularity
By Ryan Dickherber
Saturday, June 4, 2011
"Three weeks ago I discovered bitcoin. It sounded interesting enough that I decided to devote an entire Saturday to it—that was my “day of bitcoin.” My day of bitcoin evolved into my three weeks of bitcoin. In that time, I have been obsessively reading about it, writing about it, buying it, and creating businesses for it. As far as I can recall, I have never been so obsessed about anything. But the reason I am obsessed with bitcoin is simple: it is the most incredible thing to ever happen in the world. I am not exaggerating. We are presently witnessing the most disruptive change to ever happen to collective human behavior. Although there have been other disruptive changes to human behavior in the past, bitcoin is happening much faster than those. 
>Read full article here